Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


September 21, 2016

Where did these weeks go?

All of a sudden it is September 21st. We had some busyu weeks but the main reason for not writing a blogpost was the nice weather that makes me sit outside instead of behind my computer. We really have an Indian Summer! Besides that I have been partying. Friends were married for 40 years, DH and I went to Paris for a long weekend and of course there was my work.
I have two finishes to show. First of all my Westbourne. I didn't knit stripes and I adjusted some decreases and incresases. It turned out to be a sunny knit!
I also finished Maybachufer. The pattern is On the Spice Market by Melanie Berg. A really fun knit, almost entirely done during long car rides.

2 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on both knit finishes, they look brilliant. Sounds like you have been away from the blogging world having fun.

Nana's Quilts said...

Of course, your projects are just grand. The orange/yellow sweater is so nice. I think it is a very happy color and should make you feel good when you wear it. I'm glad that you have had some new adventures this summer - lots of remember on those grey, cold nights.
Hugs.
Marne

Blogarchive