Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


May 02, 2016

Vacation!!

And then, all of a sudden, I have a two week long vacation. And it started with a fabulous weekend at the Breidagen Rijswijk, where I was a knitting doctor and in charge of the children's activities. It was a weekend full of meeting friends, wool and knitting supplies.
After that DH and I went on a trip to Berlin, were we spent five days.
Now, back home again, spring finally is here and I spent this morning cleaning the terrace. And I have some time to show you two finishes and a new project.
Just before the breidagen I finished my Penguin Rock'n'Roll shawl, designed by Anna Maltz, aka Sweaterspotter.
In Berlin, I finished my first pair of gloves, No Bananas today. It was cold in  Berlin, I really  needed some gloves!
And then I started a new project, Life is But a Dream. Design Merriwether by Rae Gronmark. 
And to show you we really were in Berlin and I realloy cleaned the terrace this morning, here are some pictures 

2 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Very pretty pictures. Enjoy your vacation.

Jeanne said...

Your trip sounds like fun - I've always wanted to see Berlin. Your knitting looks wonderful!

Blogarchive