Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


June 23, 2014

It's been a while ...

It's been a while since I posted, because of several reasons. I have been away for the weekends, meeting friends, visiting a (quilt) event and travelling to the other side of the country. You know I live in The Netherlands, so travelling to the other side of the country can be done in one day ;)
Of course I have been knitting during these weeks, so I can show you some finishes. 
First of all my Unchained Melody. It is blocked now and that means she really shows her beauty now.
Between things I knitted for a dear friend. She is pregnant and with some other friends we gave her a real baby shower. I knitted her a little spencer and a baby cocoon. 
And today my latest shawl became a finished one. Molly Malone. the border shows oysters, that made me think about a song I've know for years: Molly Malone, who sells cockles and mussels.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Je shawls zijn prachtig en hun namen ook! Je cadeautjes zijn schattig en vielen helemaal in de smaak!

Corina said...

Wat een leuke namen bedenk je toch bij je prachtige shawls! En super bedankt voor je cadeautjes, ik ben er heel erg blij mee!

Pull the other thread said...

Both shawls are absolutely stunning. Great baby gifts as well.

Blogarchive