Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


April 06, 2014

New purse

It looks like I will keep myself busy this summer. I know, nothing to nag about, because I myself am to blame for it LOL
I had some travelling to do last week, so I kept myself busy while the train was getting me there. There is this testknit I love to do, a real nobrainer (so far), so perfect for a ride by train.
The knitting project is kept in a new purse. I'll show some more pictures later on in this post. My borders, Randje per Week, are up to date! I was running behind two borders after this weekend, but I managed to keep up this week.
Call of the Raven is also doing fine. Not as much progress as last month, but still there is progress.
And here are some close-ups of my latest purse. Cupcakes all over. And a sweet pink polka dots fabric inside.



2 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

Well what a very cute purse (bag - whatever you are calling it). I am excited to get back to some of my various projects. I really want to start Simone's stitchery row by row (that is not what she calls it, but you know what I mean). I have to find some of the right kind of linen to work on. Got a short but nice email from K.
Hugs,
Marne

Blu said...

That purse is so cute!
I love the colours you're using fro Randje. It looks gorgeous.

Blogarchive