Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


February 16, 2014

New York City Found

A strange title, you may think, but it is the name of my last finish. The yarn for this beauty is a gift from my youngest DD. She brought it home to me after her trip to the USA. And as we share such beautiful memories of our week together I was looking for a song about New York. You might know I name my shawls after songtitles ;)
Another picture I promised to show this week is the latest picture of Randje per Week, the series of borders a group of international stitchers is doing.
Last week some dear friends and I went ro a large craft fair. Stitching, Quilting, Knitting, it was all there. And I did buy some beautiful things. I'll show you a picture :)
The next day my livingroom looked like this:
I started right away. this will become another shawl. It is so much fun and relaxing to do! Meet the beginning of Lighten Up!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Your shawl is lovely!

Nana's Quilts said...

Such a busy girl. The "New York" shawl is lovely. And how fun to go to the "crafts" show. While we were on vacation I did manage to find some fabrics. I must take photos and do some catching up with my blog.
Knuffles.

Gingini said...

Jouw shawl is absoluut stunning! Gelukkig hou je die zelf. :)
Leuke aanwinsten en wat een schattig cakeje heb je gedraaid! :D

Lonneke said...

Prachtig, die roze shawl!
En dat groene garen is ook echt jummie.
Wat kan jij snel breien!

Giovanna said...

What beautiful yarn for a beautiful shawl - congrats on the finish. I really like your randjes too.

Blogarchive