Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


November 17, 2013

Peppernut, Raven and a new shawl

Finally I can show my latest finish, a green shawl, that is named Peppernut. It fits in this time of the year, Sinterklaas is arrived in The Netherlands and one of the sweets that belong to this time are peppernuts.
This Peppernut was a gift to a friend, she just got it last Saturday and she let me know she is happy with it.

Then there is quite some stitching done on Call of the Raven. I am determined to finish the page I am stitching on this month.
And a new shawl is on the needles. I am far behind, it was meant as a Halloween KAL by Boo Knits. But I bet I can wear it on other occasions. Here is: Man! I Feel Like a Woman!
Clue one and two are done, just started clue 3. There are four clues in total.

9 comments:

Lonneke said...

Prachtige shawl!
En je bent al zo'n eind met Raven. Ze wordt prachtig.

Karin said...

Prachtig! Beiden zijn heel, heel, heel erg mooi!
Veel plezier met het breien van de nieuwe shawl!

Caroline said...

Hoi joke. Ik kan je uit eerste hand vertellen dat de shawl Marne prachtig staat. Groetjes caro

Terri said...

Beautiful stitching and shawls! I need to learn to knit! :-)

Pauline said...

What weer een eyecandy deze week! Je peppernut is prachtig, Call of the Raven groeit en groeit, je gaat je deadline ongetwijfeld halen.
Ik ben heel benieuwd naar je Man! I Feel like a woman! - goed naam voor een chique shawl.

Deb said...

Beautiful knitting! Raven looks fantastic!

Corina said...

Prachtig Joke!

Nana's Quilts said...

And I LOVE my peppernut! I look quite lovely.

Online Catalogs said...

Great Collection of Shawls...Here, I would like to add more information on Shawls, Pashmina Shawls, Latest trends of Shawls along with their Producers - Pashmina Shawls Distributors

Blogarchive