Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


July 25, 2013

Summer arrived

Summer arrived and I think we are officially having a heat wave in the Netherlands. That is also the reason my posting is getting a bit irregular. I use to update my blog once a week, weekends. But this time we are spending are days at our familyhouse in the country. In the evening temperatures in my room under the roof are that high that I can hardly enter the room! I didn't find a way to update my blog by smartphone yet, so this is all you get: irregular posts LOL
Last week I knitted another beauty, Purple Rain. The same design as Raindrops Keep Falling, but I did some adjustments to make a bigger one. I am happy with it!
 To let you know were we spend our lazy days in summer, here are some pictures:

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Heerlijk dat jullie in deze warme dagen in jullie 'buiten' kunnen verblijven, het ziet er zo romantisch uit!
Je shawls zijn verrukkelijk, weelderige watervalletjes!

Corina said...

Wat een heerlijk plekje heb je daar om te zitten breien - prachtig is ook deze shawl weer!

Deb said...

Beautiful work!
Absolutely love your yard with all the lovely shade trees!
Heat has hit here in the states, too. Can sympathize with you on that!

Nana's Quilts said...

That looks just lovely. A perfect place on a very warm day. I haven't heard from Karin. Is she still planning to come on Monday?

Giovanna said...

What a lovely shawl, congratulations. And your country place looks perfect for spending the warm days. But I believe it's not so hot any more at the moment, is it?

Blogarchive