Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


May 12, 2013

Back to normal ...

After a vacation I always wonder what it is that people are back to normal again so soon after coming home. This week I only had to work three days, but in those three days memories of Berlin faded away already. Luckily I know that in a while they come back and give me that relaxed feeling again.

This week I have been stitching on two projects. One is meant to be an entry for a bloghop, so I can't show that yet. The other is Plantation Sampler. A house is under construction. and the yard in front of it becomes greener and greener. Filling in the green is kind of relaxing. I don't have to count any crosses, don't have to look for the right colour, just stitch my stitches....
Of course there was some knitting too, this week. I finished clue 3 of Three Times a Lady. This is going to be a beauty, in fact it already is!
And sock number two of a pair is casted on and is coming along nicely. I have to hurry on this, because next  Monday a Dutch KAL is starting. Another pair of socks it will be, Galileo

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Leuk dat je borduurt voor de bloghop, ik ben benieuwd waar je ons mee gaat verrassen. Mooi borduurwerk, KAL en sokken, je bent weer lekker bezig!

Deb said...

Lovely work! Always love the colors you choose. Very pretty knitting!

Giovanna said...

The knitting and stitching are wonderful - keep going :-) Glad you had a nice break in Berlin.

Blogarchive