Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


April 21, 2013

Mission accomplished!

Yeah, as you can read in the title, my mission is accomplished. I had to repair the fallen stitches in my knitting and I managed to do so. It turned out to be a wonderful shawl!
And finally, finally spring arrived in The Netherlands. And like a cow that comes out of the barn for the first time and 'dances'  in the meadow I went outside, to clean around the house. I washed the windows, swept with my broom the fallen leaves (from last autumn) on a pile and threw them in the carbage can. 
And after cleaning up DH and I went to the garden centre to buy some plants to put in containers.

  In the evening I stitched on Promise Me. It is almost finished!
And my second sock is done, so now I have a pair, like I should have. 
 I already casted on a new pair of socks, I think this might become an addiction ...

4 comments:

Miss LindaLee said...

What beautiful socks Joke. I love the colors in the yarn and the way they all come together to form the stripes and all. What kind of yarn did you use? I haven't attempted socks yet but would love to.
Isn't is a great feeling to be able to put out those flowers every spring? I always look forward to this time of year and working in the garden.
Love your stitching.
LindaLee from
CrossN' My Stitches

Miss LindaLee said...

I never mentioned your beautiful shawl! I just made a shawl as well but now that I see yours, I would love to make another using those colors. Where did you find the pattern for it? Beautiful.

Pauline said...

Mooi, mooi, mooi, Joke! Je bent weer lekker gevarieerd bezig!

Giovanna said...

Great stitching and knitting - congrats on finishing the gorgeous shawl!

Blogarchive