Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


November 25, 2012

New SAL

Since Many Years Ago is a finish I could start another SAL. And so I made a beginning at Let It Snow. Although I didn't finish part 1 yet, I wanted to take some pictures and show them to you. I hope the pictures show the stitching, because I am stitching on a lightblue fabric with lightblue yarn.
Part three of Whispering Grass is done. Two clues to go, so in about two weeks this should be a finish.

And due to my stitching friends of a Dutch group I have some progress on Cirque des Carreaux. 

5 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful stitching and knitting

Giovanna said...

Nice new start, and nice progress on the WIPs.

Christine said...

Goed zo Joke, hij wordt super en die sjaal, oei nog maar 2 delen?
Prachtig gewoon.
Knuffels Chrissie

Pauline said...

Wat weer een verrukkelijke show!

Nana's Quilts said...

Your "Let it Snow" looks like it will be wonderful. I am doing a mystery quilt. I have finished step 1 and now am waiting for Friday and step 2. Such fun!

Blogarchive