Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


June 17, 2012

KAL Summer Mystery

Last blogpost I told you there was a festival of quilts. Well, here is an update.  A French lady showing boutis or trapunto took some pictures of me and my friends. You can see them here. The friendly lady showed beautiful boutis and I promised myself to learn it, one day...
My own progress is slowly but steady.  I started block 11 of the Village.
And did I show you pictures of the KAL I am involved in? It's running through a Yahoogroup I'm in, there's a clou every Saturday, five in total.  Yesterday the third part was available and today it's finished! 

2 comments:

Christine said...

The village is growing well. The KAL looks interesting, I look forward to seeing the finished result

Grit said...

Die Stickerei wird wunderschön.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Blogarchive