Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


December 11, 2011

Planting some trees

Several weeks ago I mentioned I was making a gift to someone. Well, now I can show and tell. I'm a member of a Dutch internetgroup and through the years we became good friends. It's a small group and one of our friends is an expat, living in The United States. And... she is pregnant of her third child.
We wanted to surprise her with a giftbox and a good opportunity was Sinterklaas. So we all did our share and there was a box with goodies sent to her. This is my contribution, a hanging quilt.



This week I have been busy planting trees, block 5 of the Village of Hawk Run Hollow.





And I started a new project, a small one, a broomstick lace scarf. Although the loops look a bit of a mess now, after blocking they will be nice and round (I hope).



There's also some progress on Lazy Katy 2. The colours aren't as bright as in real life, due to dark days before Christmas. We already have the tree up!


5 comments:

Christine said...

Hartstikke leuk Joke, wat een fantastisch quiltje.
Heel,lief dat girafje erop.
Wat een mooie overloop kleuren krijgt de nieuwe sjaal.
Ik denk dat het een echte blikvanger zal zijn.
Je hebt weer veel gedaan sinds je laatste post.
Liefs Chrissie

Christine said...

Lovely stitching and knitting and the quilt you made for your friend's baby is adorable

Pauline said...

Wat is hij toch eigenwijs, je giraffe quiltje, ik moet er steeds ontzettend van grijnzen!
Oei, dat is een heel speciale heksensjaal die je daar breit, op de bezemsteel maar liefst, kijk maar uit bij harde wind wil deze vliegen.
Je LazyKaty wordt mooi, lekker doorgaan, Joke, dan zit je er straks lekker warmpjes bij.
Groetjes, Pauline

Giovanna said...

You are doing so well with all your projects. The baby quilt is so cute!

Vickie said...

I am amazed by your talents! Everything looks wonerful!

Blogarchive