Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 23, 2011

Foregone, My Garden and a new project

This week I finally finished page three of Foregone and I am so proud of it! It has been a long way to reach this point , it was confetti stitching and only confetti stitching!
But stitching her comforts me with my own grey hair ;)



The fourth block of My Garden is also finished. I am not quite satisfied with this, I have doubts about the bulb beneath the orange flower and about the leaves too .... Maybe I am going to do this block again. If you want to help me with some advice, please!


And a new start! I showed the cobalt blue fabric last week and I went shopping for some fabrics to use on My Tweets at my local quiltshop. I added some fabrics of my stash and here is the very first beginning of My Tweets!

7 comments:

Sjoukje said...

It's gorgeous! I can't see what you are hesitating about in My garden, therefore the photo isn't precise enough. But I guess you have to decide by yourself: if you're not happy about it, that's reason enough to do it again. But you can also leave it for a later time and see if you feel the same about it then.

Berly said...

Wow, Joke, they are all beautiful! I like the block, but I'm not the one who has to be happy with it. Trust your own instinct.

Terri said...

Foregone is beautiful. Like everyone else trust your own instinct on the square if you aren't happy then change it.

Nancy in IL said...

Joke, I personally don't think anything is wrong with it; I think it's beautiful. I'm with the rest: if you don't like it, change it, but I like it!

Christine said...

The block looks lovely to me, but if you aren't sure about it I'd wait until you've done a few more and see how they look together.
I can see the picture starting to emerge in Foregone now, great progress!

Unknown said...

Het ziet er allemaal prachtig uit, Foregone is ook al aardig opgeschoten en je quiltprojecten gaan zo te zien ook goed, misschien passen de kleuren niet helemaal bij elkaar maar vanaf een foto is dit toch lastig kijken.

Succes met het nemen van een beslising,

Groetjes Yvon.

Karin said...

Joke, waarom niet de oranje bloem vervangen? Ik vind de blaadjes zó mooi, die zou ik lekker zo laten.

Blogarchive