Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


December 12, 2010

Finished scarf

Did I tell you last time it was winter? Well, it was! We had snow, cold, and slippery weather. And I fell off my bike! Trying to avoid a confrontation with a lady who crossed the street unexpectedly I fell down on my knees. No, not for admiration of the lady LOL. It hurt that much that the day after I went to the hospital to have an x-ray taken. Lucky me, my knee is not broken.

Because I couldn't go dancing this week, I sat down to knit after work. My scarf is ready! Now it is pinned flat to shapen it and tomorrow I can wear it :)




7 comments:

Claire said...

Your scarf looks great,I love the colour.

Tania said...

Such a gorgeous Scarf!

Christine said...

Your scarf is beautiful

Christine said...

What a beautyful scarf.
Are you going to wear it over youre jacket?
Lucky for you, youre knee is not broken, but it hurts very much, I belief it.
Get well soon, lots of hugs Chrissie

Anonymous said...

It is truly beautiful Joke. I've started some lace knitting this week but it is much simpler!

Joke said...

Thank you all!
@Chrissie: I don't know how to wear it yet. Maybe I just wear it at home ;)

DUSTY said...

The scarf is stunning Joke. !!!!!

Blogarchive