Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


February 14, 2010

Winter Exchange

This week my partner in the Winter Exchange, Anita, received her package, so I can show what I stitched for her. It's a design of Lizzie Kate, Think Winter and I finished it as a wallhanger. My picture showes the ribbon as a different colour than it is in real life, so look here for a better picture :)



And of course I can show you another part of Needlemania 2. I finished part six, so on to part seven, only three to go!



I did stitch as much as normal, but I can't show the results, as they are meant as a gift. March 12th I am meeting seven ladies for a retreat. I finished two gifts, so I have to finish five more...

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I love the exchange you made! And the Needlemania piece is wonderful -- such a nice tribute piece!

Annie Bee said...

What a beautiful exchange. Your Needlemania is looks so pretty

Carolyn NC said...

They both look great!

Christine said...

Oh wat mooi Joke jou versie van think winter, en winter hebben we he meid!!!,
Wat ben je al ver met het borduurwerk, het wordt werkelijk prachtig.
Dikke knuf chrissie

Nana's Quilts said...

I have been waiting for Pascale to post a photo (at least she said she would). I know that I owe you some instructions for how I made it. It really wasn't too difficult. In just 3 weeks my Dutch contingent arrives for 10 jam-packed days. Should be fun.
Knuffles,
Marne
p.s. OF COURSE your work is beautiful. Mine is hanging in the living room.

Terri said...

Great stitching. I love your Needlemania piece

Blogarchive