Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


December 26, 2008

Just in time for Christmas, I received the exchange Janien made for me. It is such a lovely package, even more dearly to me since I know Janien is ill, yet she did a wonderful job. she stitched me a bookmark, and a lovely tabecloth. She added some great goodies to her package, such as chocolate (yummie!) and a scented bag, smells great, even wrapped in plastic I can smell it. I think it's cinnamon, fits perfect to this time of year. Also a nice piece of backing fabric. A nice card with Chirstmas wishes and a sheet of Flower Fairies (stickers) completed the package. She really spoilt me, thanks so much, Janien!




Last weeks I have been stitching on several things. I almost finished a little something for a friend,can't show it here, because she reads my blog. I also finished the stitching on my Needle book, will show pictures soon. All I have to do is stitch it together, but I assume this will be done this weekend. And I did a small Christmas thing, LHN, Holly & Berries. I forgot to take pictures, but I'll post them this weekend :)

2 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

Oh lovely - such nice things for your holidays. Hope that your family had a wonderful eerste Kerstdag en ook een twede Kerstdag. (how is my spelling?)

Good wishes from waaaaay over here.
Marne

Cindy F. said...

What a wonderful exchange:)

Blogarchive