Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


August 30, 2008

Thanks and something new

Time for my weekly update :) First of all I want to thank you all for your friendly comments concerning our Nijn. My DD Karin loves her little bunny as you can see and it look like the little creature has overcome his health problems.

Another thank you for Vicky. She nominated me for an award, being a new blogger :) I have to pass it on, but to be honest, I can't choose between the dedicated friends that follow my blog, so I hope it doesn't mean I am being unsocial, but the only person I pass this reward to a new blogger, Mare . She is from the ILCS group I joined some time ago.


The rules for this award are:

1. Only five people allowed.
2. 4 of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and 1 has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.

No stitching to show this time. I have been busy stitching on a PS meant for an exchange, I sent a PS Exchange last thursday (forgot to take a picture!) and I have been busy thinking about my new project to be: a rrneighborhood, initiative of Me,Myself and I Neighborhood.

I have to put some things in it that cannot lack, think of a familyhouse to llive and laugh in, a library, bookshop, needleworkshop, swimmingpool and a park. Something that revers to my hometown perhaps?

I so love the Blackbird Design houses, so I maybe put one of those in it. And I already decided about the border, in fact I bought the chart this afternoon at my LNS: Neighborhood Row, Bent Creek Design. It will be this border on top and borrom, on the left and right side I will add some smalls referring to my family. Think about a little rabbit, horses (my DD) books, computergames, a small Alpha & Omega (DS studies also Greek and Latin), music and more books (DH). I can think of many, many more...

I can and sure will change this layout, start is in januari 2009, so plenty of time ;)

5 comments:

Annemiek said...

That was really fast work Joke, I love how your neighbourhood is coming along.

Joke said...

I got a little help of a friendly neighbour;)

Rob said...

Your neighborhood looks great! I love the idea of organizing the pictures on screen. I think I am going to give it a try with my neighborhood

mainely stitching said...

That looks like a very happy bunny! :D And congratulations with your award!

If you ever get as far south as Gouda, let me know - it would be neat to meet up!

Maggitle said...

I bet this will be very nice! I love your layout and your ideas!
Margit

Blogarchive